Sacramento Region, CA: BCA Architects presently has nearly $135 million in projects under construction in the Sacramento region alone. As an essential service to the public school districts and public works agencies in our region, these projects continue to progress and, in some cases, have taken advantage of construction costs savings and flexible schedules that wouldn’t otherwise have been possible if not for these unprecedented times. We are delighted to share these projects will soon be complete and contribute to the fabric of our emerging economy in Sacramento!
- South Sutter Charter School Learning Resource Center (Nicolaus, CA) | $4.3 million
- Winters High School Phase 3 New Administration & Classroom Buildings, Winters Joint Unified School District (Winters, CA) | $11.2 million
- Westmore Oaks School Modernization, Washington Unified School District (West Sacramento, CA) | $15.5 million
- North Natomas Community Center & Aquatics Complex, City of Sacramento (Sacramento, CA) | $40 million
- K-8 School Conversions, Natomas Unified School District (Sacramento, CA) | $54.8 million
- Stadium Concessions & Ticket Booths, San Juan Unified School District (Sacramento County, CA) | $9 million