The Studio W Giving program was established to support the causes and organizations our staff are passionate about, and as a means for Studio W to give back to our communities in a meaningful way. Each team member is allocated a designated funding amount for donation to the non-profit of their choice. The initiative allows staff to contribute positively to the causes and issues that matter most to them and, in turn, allows Studio W to support the people and communities that mean so much to us.
We also promote relationships with the professional associations that advocate for and support our profession, such as the American Institute of Architects, Coalition for Adequate School Housing, Community College Facility Coalition, Association of California School Administrators, California School Boards Association, Society for Marketing Professional Services, ACE Mentorship Program, Construction Management Association of America and U.S. Green Building Council. We encourage staff to participate at a high level within these organizations and support their involvement.
- Bring Change to Mind
- Corazon de Vida Foundation
- Corvallis Public School Foundation
- Henderson State University Athletic Program
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society “Pennies for Patients”
- Los Gatos High School Art Department Program
- Los Gatos High School Baseball Program
- Los Gatos High School New Millennium Foundation
- PUP Laguna Beach Animal Shelter
- Recovery Cafe Safe Jose
- Sacramento Regional Builders’ Exchange (SRBX) Foundation, Construction Industry Education Foundation
- Sacramento Regional Builders’ Exchange (SRBX) Foundation, CREATE Mentorship Program
- Sierra Elementary School PTC
- Vanguard Music & Performing Arts