Studio W Architects is seeking a highly talented Student Intern to join our San Jose, Sacramento or Irvine office. The successful applicant must possess strong design ability and excellent problem-solving skills, along with a great attitude and desire to learn and grow in the architectural industry.
- Work within a project team to develop project plans.
- Develop and communicate clear, concise design plans.
- Perform routine architectural assignments.
- Work from designs of others, compile data, perform design computations, prepare architectural drawings and renderings, consult manufacturers, evaluate materials, collect product literature to use in writing architectural specifications and inspect architectural features of structures in the field.
- Receive close supervision and support on new or non-routine aspects of assignments.
- Second year or higher student in accredited US School of Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated design aptitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience or an agreement to provide unpaid compensation in exchange for qualified school credit.
- Part-time position is not eligible for paid benefits (including vacation, sick leave, holiday pay, insurance or 401k participation).
Studio W Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At this time, Studio W Architects will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
For more information or to submit a resume, please contact Brian P. Whitmore, AIA, LEED® AP, President & CEO, at 916.254.5602 or BrianW@StudioW-Architects.com.
To apply for this job email your details to BrianW@StudioW-Architects.com